Talysh National Video Competition- Talysh Flashmob.
This competition is aimed at demonstrating and presenting videos of the Talysh people's life, folklore, song, music, dance, theater, and classical folk-art samples, as well as the protection and development of our national cultural heritage.
Rules of the Talysh National Video Competition
1) All materials in the competition must be in the Talysh language. Talysh literary language must be observed, as much as possible.
2) Anyone over the age of 16 can take a role in a video in this competition. Several people may lay claim to a video, but the copyright will belong to only one person.
3) The duration of the video material taken should not exceed 5 minutes. Competition videos should not have been previously posted on any social networks. For the soundtracks or background music, only Talysh songs must be used.
4) The winners will be selected by the TMV jury. Peoples' opinions on social networks will also be taken into consideration.
5) The winners of the competition will be rewarded with cash and diplomas, as winners of 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
The winner of 1st place will win $250, 2nd place $150 and 3rd, $100.
There will be additional awards.
6) The Talysh National Video Competition will run from 5th July, 2019 till 5th August, 2019.
7) Those who have any questions about the competition may contact the Organizing Committe.
8) Members of the organizing committee and jury of the Talysh National Video Competition: